6 Ways to Triumph Over Tribulations Through the Power of Prayer

Discover Prayer's Role in Overcoming Adversity: Understand how prayer can serve as a cornerstone in navigating life's trials, offering a source of strength and refuge.
Experience the Power of Faith-Filled Prayers: Explore the transformative power of prayers imbued with faith, and how they can change your perspective, circumstances, and outcomes.
Enhance Your Resilience in Tough Times: Learn how prayer can fortify your spirit, providing the resilience needed to withstand and grow through life's trials.

Includes Bonus: 7 Promises to Pray According to God's Will

Note:  Once you click 'Receive Gift' you will receive an email with a link to the Gift and be added to our Daily Devotional list.

Why Did You Doubt?

But when he saw that the wind was boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink he cried out, saying, ‘Lord, save me!’ And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and caught him, and said to him, ‘O you of little faith, why did you doubt?’ – Mat. 14:30-31

We should make decisions with no doubt. If we sense uncertainty, we must wait until we attain God’s peace. If it’s only 80%, wait for the remaining 20% hesitation to be resolved. It might be something God will show us we need to work on before moving forward; the timing might not be right, or all the pieces might not be in place. We wait for total assurance, expecting God’s best.

Unchecked issues can become roadblocks. We might overlook something that seems insignificant, but we cannot ignore anything that hinders our peace. The Lord guides us to stay put by giving us a lack of peace. If we realize we’ve taken a direction without being sure, we humbly surrender the situation to the Lord, and He will show us what to do.

This is different from self-doubt, which comes from our carnal nature. Those reservations often arise after we’ve made a faith decision. Let’s pray for the Lord to remove any doubts and heed the precious witnessing of the Holy Spirit. He will guide us into all truth. We can depend on Him,  from glory to glory!

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verified by MonsterInsights